skip to content
Kroppr sources are for sale. Contact the team for more information.
Frequently asked questions
- What do I need to run Kroppr?
- You will need a server that runs PHP and that has:
If you want to test if Kroppr is able to run on your server download kroppr_test_server.php and upload it on your server. Type in your browser the URL of the uploaded file and a report will be generated.
- Ioncube Loader extension activated,
- GD image processing library installed - we also recommend ImageMagick, NETPBM or RSVG libraries which will drastically improve the performance of the script.
- You need to set the permissions for the folder "kropped" to 755 and for the file "k_license.php" to 644 .
- Many features that exist in V2 only work if ImageMagick is installed on the server so we strongly recommend you to use it.
- What type of images are supported by Kroppr?
- The current version is able to work with .jpg, .png and .gif files.
- How do I install Kroppr?
- Please read the install section.
- What if I find a bug?
- Contact us and describe us the problem and we'll try to fix it as soon as possible, free of charge.
- When I try to access http://my_domain.com/kroppr/test.php I receive a similar error:
The encoded file /some_path/kroppr/test.php has expired or is corrupt.
- You have to upload the files in BINARY mode. Ioncube encoded files are binary, but many ftp clients transfer php files in ASCII mode. So you have to set the transfer in binary mode.
- What if the script is not working for me?
- We can assist you with the install. Be sure to check first with our kroppr_test_server.php if your server is able to run Kroppr.
- Can I test the script localy or on other domain?
- No. The licensing systems requires a valid domain to run.
- Can I change or transfer the script to another domain?
- No. Once you bought a license for a specific domain, you will need to purchase another license for the new domain.
- Can I modify the source code?
- No. You do not have the right to modify the script. If you have special needs contact us and we will discuss what we can do for you.